Friday, March 4, 2011

Calling to All Sailor Lolita

Spring has brought a renewed interest of Sailor Lolita to brand fashion, both Meta and AP will release sailor themed items that are too cute to pass up.









I have to say that Meta's Sailor Pinafore Dress with Collar is my favorite. I love the vintage feel, it reminds me a little of Baby's Cherry Ribbon OP, which is one of my dream dresses. My favorite line? Well the jury is still out but I will day that I do love AP's mini cancan hat. Meta's line is all clean lines and can be seen on both sweet and classic lolita (changing accessories and hairstyle). AP's is definitely a sweet lolis interpretation of sailor especially with the pastels colorways. Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...