Friday, October 5, 2012

Fairytale Fashion Boutique Haul

I visited the Fairytale Fashion Boutique about a week ago and wrote but a review which you can find here:

I promised to write a post with my Fairytale Fashion Boutique, FFB, haul, so let's begin!

Here's the Lovely Minako modeling my accessories

I bought four things, here modelled by Minako my BJD: a bow ring, a bow bracelet, a candy hair accessory and kiss kiss 3 part earrings. Here's a link to a close up of all accessories. 

They were a well priced and I spent around 29 USD on everything, so FFB is definitely the place to shop of the budget conscious Lolita. 

They are good quality and very pretty. I am definitely one satisfied customer.

For all my readers that can't make to FFB brick and mortar shop, they are developing a website, keep an eye out for that.

Thank you all for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your haul - and especially congratulations on owning such a beautiful bjd. Minako's eyes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...